Thermoelectric Peltier Refrigeration...
The ULN2003A is an array of seven NPN...
The ULN2003A is an array of seven NPN Darlington transistors capable of 500mA, 50V output. It features common-cathode flyback diodes for switching inductive loads. It can come in PDIP, SOIC, SOP or TSSOP packaging. In the same family are ULN2002A, ULN2004A, as well as ULQ2003A and ULQ2004A, designed for different logic input levels.
The UNL2003A is also similar to the ULN2001A (4 inputs) and the ULN2801A, ULN2802A, ULN2803A, ULN2804A and ULN2805A, only differing in logic input levels (TTL, CMOS, PMOS) and number of inputs (8).
Warning: Last items in stock!
High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V
• Seven Darlingtons per package
• Output current 500 mA per driver (600 mA
• Output voltage 50 V
• Integrated suppression diodes for inductive
• Outputs can be paralleled for higher current
• TTL/CMOS/PMOS/DTL compatible inputs
• Inputs pinned opposite outputs to simplify
No customer reviews for the moment.