LM311 COMPARATOR IC IN PAKISTAN The...
LM311 COMPARATOR IC IN PAKISTAN
The LM111, LM211, and LM311 devices are single high-speed voltage comparators. These devices are designed to operate from a wide range of powersupply voltages, including ±15-V supplies for operational amplifiers and 5-V supplies for logic systems. The output levels are compatible with most TTL and MOS circuits. These comparators are capable of driving lamps or relays and switching voltages up to 50 V at 50 mA. All inputs and outputs can be isolated from system ground. The outputs can drive loads referenced to ground, VCC+ or VCC−. Offset balancing and strobe capabilities are available, and the outputs can be wire-OR connected. If the strobe is low, the output is in the off state, regardless of the differential input. D
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Fast Response Time: 165 ns
• Strobe Capability
• Maximum Input Bias Current: 300 nA
• Maximum Input Offset Current: 70 nA
• Can Operate From Single 5-V Supply
• Available in Q-Temp Automotive– High-Reliability Automotive
– Configuration Control and Print Support
– Qualification to Automotive Standards
• Desktop PCs
• Body Control Modules
• White Goods
• Building Automation
• Peak Detectors
No customer reviews for the moment.