RS23 To RS485 , Rs485 To RS232...
Arduino UNO R3 Development Board...
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Compatible with Ar duino UNO R3, OPEN-SMART Rich UNO R3 is an ATMEGA328P development board with rich peripherals. Peripherals include 4 digit display, DS1307 clock, LM75 temperature sensor, infrared receiver, serial MP3 player, rotation angle sensor, 4-channel touch sensor. Hardware resources are very rich, do not need any DuPont wires, and the usage is very simple. It is very suitable for Ar duino learners.
4 digit display: 4 digit tube (0.36 inches) which can display the clock point, it needs D10/D11 pins to control and display the integer, clock, stopwatch, score and so on.
DS1307 clock: based on DS1307 high-precision real-time clock module, I2C interface, the address is 0x68.
LM75 temperature sensor: I2C interface temperature sensor, not only can measure the temperature, it can also set the temperature protection temperature, the address is 0x48.
Infrared receiver: use D2 pin,It can receive the modulated infrared signal of 38KHz that is sent by the IR transmitter module and demodulate it into logic level, and it can complete the infrared remote control with the codec program.
Serial MP3: MP3 music player module is based on high-quality MP3 music chip, use D7 / D8 pins to be software serial port, you can send commands to switch songs, change the volume and play mode and other operations.
Rotation angle sensor: 10K ohm adjustable potentiometer knob angle sensor, use A0 pin, can be used for MP3 volume adjustment, 4-digit display brightness adjustment.
4-CH touch sensor: capacitive touch switch, only when you touch the corresponding position with your fingers, the module corresponding pin (D3 / D4 / D5 / D6) will output high level, otherwise it outputs low.
- Use UNO bootloader
- It is 100% compatible with UNO R3 program, expansion shields, IDE.
- Use Through Hole Mount type B USB connector, consistent with UNO R3, ruggedness and long service life.
- You can burn the program with the type A male to type B male cable.
- Onboard 500mA resettable fuse to protect power supply from the USB port and the DC jack at the same time.
- USB interface driver chip: CH340G, compatible with win7, win8, linux, MAC OS.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328P
- Working voltage: 5V
- IO logic voltage: 5V
- Working current: 500mA (Max)
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Onboard DIP switch, you can disconnect the connection between the peripheral module on the board and the Atmega328P.
- Onboard Ar duino Shield interface, can plug the compatible expansion shield.
No customer reviews for the moment.