BTA136 TRIAC These passivated triacs...
These passivated triacs are intended for use in applications requiring high bidirectional transient and blocking voltage capability and high thermal cycling performance. Typical applications include motor control, industrial and domestic lighting, heating and static switching.
• Blocking Voltage to 600 V
• On-State Current Rating of 4A
• Uniform Gate Trigger Currents in Three Quadrants
• High Immunity to dV/dt − 1500 V/s minimum at 125°C
• These are Pb−Free Devices
• Direct triggering from low power drivers and logic ICs
• High blocking voltage capability
• Low holding current for low current loads and lowest EMI at commutation
• Planar passivated for voltage ruggedness and reliability
• Sensitive gate
• Triggering in all four quadrants
Warning: Last items in stock!
No customer reviews for the moment.